Pete, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing automobiles various makes and models with some training and certifications.
14928985

Ford Ecosport has a tremble. Started suddenly. It trembles

Customer Question

Ford Ecosport has a tremble.Started suddenly. It trembles wen driving and with the car stopped and neutral, just after turning on the engine.
Looking and touching the engine I do not apreciate anything. I apreciate in the noise in the eshaust system, wich seems to be ok. and inside the car, when sitting.Stopped, i neutral, If I press the accelerator pedal it worsen, but if i press more, at higher revolution seems to improve.
Category: Ford
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Engine Zetec Rocam 1.6 L made in Brazil 4 cilynder
Expert:  Pete replied 11 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.

If you have not had the engine mounts and transmission mounts checked I would have these checked to see if there are any damaged/weak or collapsed mounts that need replaced.If a fault is found with one or more of the mounts the affected mount needs replaced to correct this issue here.I have seen worn and damaged mounts cause this exact fault here needing replaced.

The other issue is worn mounts for the exhaust or an exhaust component or heat shield contacting the engine or body of the vehicle causing this needing repaired or replaced.

All of these need checked into further here to locate and repair the cause from there.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete