Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

I have 97 t-brid 4.6 new heads new timming new intake. idles

Customer Question

Customer: ***** ***** I have 97 t-brid 4.6 new heads new timming new intake. idles fine sometimes throttle response is grate 6000 rpm and sometimes only 3000 rpm I have check everything
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: like what
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $28) to post your type of question to Ford Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Ford
Expert:  HDGENE replied 11 months ago.

Hello did you have this problem prior to replacing the cylinder heads and why did you change them? No codes stored if checked with a scan tool?