Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience
2499435

Thank you the time to help. I have a 2000 f 350 7.3
,

Customer Question

Customer: My name is***** you for taking the time to help . I have a 2000 f 350 7.3
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: The raidio light stop working and I looked over at the voltage meter was not working ether. The speedomitor was about 30 miles an hour then dropped to 0 then went back up to 30. It went back and forth like this until I parked it. I came back out and the batteries were dead.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $28) to post your type of question to Ford Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Sure. thanks
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 11 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose) I'm an independent contractor here at Just Answer.

It is very possible your alternator has failed and caused these failures. Can you charge the batteries. Verify they test good and can maintain 12.6 volts then start the vehicle. A functioning charging system should result in 13-15 volts at the batteries. Let me know these results.

Thanks for asking your question and letting me try to help you.

You should see a rating screen if I have posted an answer, not for an info request.

Your rating is my feedback. If I don't get feedback from customers, I will not be able to continue helping customers here.

Rating me good, bad, or not rating at all does not effect the fee you have paid nor does it close the post.

Follow up/Reply as many times as needed.

Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 10 months ago.

I like to stay in contact with my customers that appear not pleased, still working on the concern, or have not rated yet. I assume you were not pleased with my help. I hate that you have spent money to get an answer but left not happy. Can you tell me why, or can I help more. If its more help you need just reply and we can pick up where we left off.

Thanks Chris