Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

Is the name. It regards the functioning of my Ford Escape

Customer Question

Customer: ***** ***** is the name David. It regards ***** ***** of my Ford Escape 2005. For sometime now the engine performance is unsound. Codes how p0355 and 351.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: ok sometimes the battery runs down though new. It seems not to be firing on the road and tends to stall and weak...I replaced computer, coils, harness, spark plugs, sensors the works. Yet check light is still on and no improvement generally
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $28) to post your type of question to Ford Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Ok David...I can wait but will be back to you in 15 minutes or less
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Ford
Expert:  EricFromCT replied 1 year ago.

Hi. IF you are still getting codes p0355, and p0351 then you still have a problem with the ECU coil drivers for cylinders 1 and 5. Or there is a problem with the circuits that fire the coil for cylinders 1 and 5. What have you done to try and diagnose the p0355 and p0351?