Randall C
Randall C, ASE MasterTechnician
Experience:  35 years ASE Master Tech, Diagnostic , Electrical Specialist
13677702

Im looking wiring diagram 2015 F250 super duty XL. Id like

Customer Question

Im looking for the wiring diagram for a 2015 F250 super duty XL. Id like to add room LED's i have the wiring routed to the driver side exterrior rear view mirror. Im looking for wich wire goes to the mirror side markiner lamp.
Category: Ford
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Randall C replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I have access to diagrams but different configs in this model year so,, to undertstand, you want to tap into the wiring for the parking like poertion on the drivers side ext mirror? if so, is it possible to tell me the wiring colors you are looking at? thanks

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello Randall, i looked into it further, ill have to get back to you thanks have a good holiday
Expert:  Randall C replied 1 year ago.

I have the wiring diagrams, I just wanted to confirm your wires match mine so,,I can either esend the wire colors for ground and power to the lights in the mirror, Or You can get back with me with wire colors so we both are 100% LMK thanks

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Randall, I am looking at the connector inside the cab behind the dash. The wires come out of the floor in a plastic wire chase, then they go to a connector. As mentioned before this is inside the cab and plugs into the door frame behind the hinge side of the door when it is closed. There is a connector on the outside of the cab where all the wires for the driver side door plugs into the other side of the connector. For color code purposes I have about 15 to 20 wires that I am looking at. I would just need to know the Switched positive and the negative for the driver side exterior rear view mirror marker light.
Thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Randall, I did some work and research this weekend. I have re wired my lights over to the passenger’s side, there is a connector on the fuse/ relay box that is for the back of the truck. All I need to know is what color the back either passenger’s or driver’s side rear marker lights is on.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i have attached two pictures hopefully these work out please let me know, id like to get these completed today, thanks
Expert:  Randall C replied 1 year ago.

if you still need help, let me know, I had a computer glitch that shut me down past couple days, Back up and running now, so,, did you fix or still need help?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry to hear about your computer, I have re wired my lights over to the passenger’s side, there is a connector on the fuse/ relay box that is for the back of the truck. All I need to know is what color the back either passenger’s or driver’s side rear marker lights is on. So when i wire these new lights there on with the running/ tail lights, Thanks
Expert:  Randall C replied 1 year ago.

I am more than happy to send wiring diagrams if need but checking all circuits per marker/tail lights as well as mirror lights, they all work off one wire color and that wire is Yellow/Green, unsure what is in connector you speak of but wire color to the lights is the yellow/green wire