Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

Can i makeengage by disconnecting vacume solenoid
,

Customer Question

Customer: can i make*****engage by disconnecting vacume solenoid
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: light comes on saying 4 x 4 h and even makes clunk like its engaging in 4L but still only in*****
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $28) to post your type of question to Ford Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Let me get back you on that, do you have a # ***** reference for when I get back to you
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Wayne Crawford replied 11 months ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be helping you today.

We dont have any reference number but if you make it back to this page let me know and we will work on this.