Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

I have several inside lights that are not working. trying to

Customer Question

Customer: I have several inside lights that are not working. trying to figure out if they are common point / fuse
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: glove box no pwr rear switch no power
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $28) to post your type of question to Ford Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Ford
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
also, over a year ago, turned the key on and something inside beeped - I had never heard. the exterior keypad and the keyless remote locks stopped working. A few months later, the keypad still dead, remote keyless worked for about 2 months, then stopped again. Ford looked at it, couldn't decide what is was, wanted a lot of $$ to change the alarm module to see if that was it.
Expert:  Chad Chesterman replied 11 months ago.

I more than likely have the inside lights wiring diagram and alarm module

Thanks Chad