Jeremy
Jeremy, Certified Diesel Technician/Electrician
Experience:  ASE, NATEF Engines and Electrical certified, EPA 608/609
9290743

I have a 2005 Ford f250 and i put a motor n from a 2002 f250

Customer Question

I have a 2005 Ford f250 and i put a motor n from a 2002 f250 which only have one knock sensor so i put both knock sensor plus together and ran it to the one now the truck runs but it act fummy sometimes when startng and code as somthing not right with the timimg so my question is can i put other knock senor in somewhere or do u have and idea of what ican do
Category: Ford
Expert:  Jeremy replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you.

Your only options are to pull the PCM from the donor and reprogram for the current truck or locate a tuner shop that can do core layer programming on the vehicle and set the parameters to read only the one sensor.

This is all you can do at this point or the truck will continue to run like it does.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see,
touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback,
they are not the site feedback.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!

Jeremy

Expert:  Jeremy replied 1 year ago.

I see you viewed this and this is still showing as a open question due to no positive (3 stars or more) rating.

Did you still need assistance with this?