Dr.carz
Dr.carz, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  10 year ford master tech. ase master cert. 3 yrs independant shop.
35496794

Chuck, I'm trying to figure out what might be causing the

Customer Question

Hi Chuck, I'm trying to figure out what might be causing the squeaking in the front end of my 2010 Ford Focus -- it just started and it's constant unless I'm driving on smooth pavement. Looks like it could be a number of things. I do have an extended warranty on it which I purchased with the car.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Dr.carz replied 1 year ago.

The most common would be a dry socket so to speak in the sway bar link, also could be tie rod end, ball joint, or strut bearing all of which move while turning and rolling. Depending on what coverage you purchased most of these would be covered. Can you hear the noise sitting still and just turning the wheel? Brakes would be more of a squeal.

Expert:  Dr.carz replied 1 year ago.

Any info on the Focus? Please remember to rate my Services And Accept Thank You.