Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

, My Fog lamps are not working. I checked one, and the

Customer Question

Customer: ***** *****,
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: My Fog lamps are not working. I checked one, and the bulb looks fine, so I am wondering if I have a blown fuse. I do not know if the fog lamps are fused separately from the headlights because the headlights are working.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $28) to post your type of question to Ford Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: OK
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Ford
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have a 4 liter 1993 Ford Ranger 2 Dr 4WD automatic STX. I have owned it since it was new. In all that time, I have never had to get into the fuse box.
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thank you for your question,

Your Fog lamps has a separate fuse that powers the fog lamp relay. Its the 20 AMP fog lam fuse located in the under hood fuse panel. See factory wiring diagram in the link below for reference. Start with checking to see if its not blown. Copy and paste the link toy our browser to open and view it. Let me know what you find and we can work from there.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/104923897/Fog%20lamp%20Dec%2024.pdf