Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

Lock all doors open with key then run key all the way from

Customer Question

lock all doors open with key then run key all the way from lock to start twice ............
Category: Ford
Expert:  Jeremy replied 11 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you.

What is the year, make, model of vehicle you are working on?

What is the question you have? The info on my end is very vague.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see,
touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback,
they are not the site feedback.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!

Jeremy

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
1994 aspire am looking for the alarm reset sequence
Expert:  Jeremy replied 11 months ago.

i don't work on that particular vehicle so I will opt out so another expert that does can assist you. I don;lt want to give misinformation.

Merry Christmas.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
ok thanks same to you
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
tried to give you 4 stars for knowing when to say nothing but is not working nets sucky here on the last frontier (Alaska)
Expert:  A. Penland replied 11 months ago.

I am a little confused with your question because the 1994 Aspire did not come with keyless entry, power door locks or an alarm system from the factory. Can you better describe your problem and/or post a picture of any remote that you have for the Aspire?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
not at the moment and I wouldn't know what is though it locked out the starter and rings like hell ............I found the keyless start in the glove box but battery is dead in the unit it has a release on it .

It sounds like your 1994 Aspire has an aftermarket alarm system on it.