Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

Shawn, I have a 2007 ford f150 lariat and both of my fog

Customer Question

Customer: Hello Shawn, I have a 2007 ford f150 lariat and both of my fog lamps are not working. I have checked the fuses and still nothing can you please advised?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I try to install HID Lights on low beams, fog lamps turn signal front lights. and everything was working the first day then a few hours later both of my fog lamps stop working for no reason. I took the HID lights and installed the original fog lamp bulbs to see if my problem was my HID lights, but when putting the original bulbs back my fog lamps wont work. I took my volt meter and i have no DC current going to both of my head lamps.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $28) to post your type of question to Ford Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Yes i can wait!
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Ford
Expert:  AMEDEE replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with your question. Can I start by getting your VIN? Thank you!