Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience
2499435

This is ***** ***** I do have a 1998 Lincoln navigator, I

Customer Question

Customer: this is ***** ***** I do have a 1998 Lincoln navigator, I left the light on and the battery died , then I charged to it since then I drove the car more than 600 miles and monitor for smog is not completed, two items catalystic and evap not ready, also no engine light on.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: no problems
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $28) to post your type of question to Ford Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: sure
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 11 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose) I'm an independent contractor here at Just Answer.

As long as there are no codes, running issues, and the O2 sensor are reading right, and EVAP system passes a KOER self test with a scan tool. This means the PCM has an internal failure and will need to be replaced.

Thanks for asking your question and letting me try to help you.

You should see a rating screen if I have posted an answer, not for an info request.

Your rating is my feedback. If I don't get feedback from customers, I will not be able to continue helping customers here.

Rating me good, bad, or not rating at all does not effect the fee you have paid nor does it close the post.

Follow up/Reply as many times as needed.