Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

2003 ford explorer 2 door. interior lights (not display),

Customer Question

Customer: ***** *****, and 2003 ford explorer 2 door. interior lights (not display), wipers, speedometer stopped working. checked all the fuses (clear ones), all good.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: thats really it...
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $28) to post your type of question to Ford Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: sure
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Ford
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Still there?
Expert:  Ron replied 11 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

The problem you are describing can be caused by any of the following,

• Open Fuse
  • Malfunctioning Generic Electronic Module (GEM)
  • Shorted Wiring
  • Open Wiring Harness

In order to determine the cause you are going to need to so some testing, I have enclosed the steps in the link below, copy and paste the link to your browser to open and view it,

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/104923897/Speedometer%20Dec%2022.pdf