A. Penland
A. Penland, Ford Senior Master Technician, ASE
Experience:  ASE Master Certified, ASE Advanced Gasoline Engine Performance
14865528

I have a 2012 ford f650 with no brake lights. put in a new

Customer Question

Customer: i have a 2012 ford f650 with no brake lights. put in a new turn signal switch & still have no brake lights. all other lights work.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I checked the brake pressure switch and found no power on the wire at the pressure switch
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $28) to post your type of question to Ford Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: how long of a wait
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Ford
Expert:  A. Penland replied 11 months ago.

First check fuse F7, a 15 amp fuse in the engine bay fuse box. I sends power to the brake pressure switch.