Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

My name is ***** *****. I have a 2011 f150 111000 miles.

Customer Question

Customer: My name is ***** *****. I have a 2011 f150 111000 miles. Never had any problems till now. Ran fine yesterday went to start this am and will only turn over.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Just thought of this, I opened it with the key instead of remotely yesterday and the factory alarm timer started going. But i have no indication today that there is anything going on with that.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $28) to post your type of question to Ford Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Ford
Expert:  James replied 11 months ago.

Hello, if you press the unlock on your key fob does the engine turn over?