Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

I have a E 350 can not figure out where thje power booster

Customer Question

Customer: I have a E 350 can not figure out where thje power booster vacuum line runs
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: i took out the motor cant figure out wher this line goes
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $28) to post your type of question to Ford Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: how long
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Pete replied 11 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.

Can you tell me what year and engine size this vehicle is and I will look and see if I can locate how or where this vacuum line runs?

Let me know so we can continue from here,thanks Pete.