Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience
2499435

Bill 02 f350 drw very little brakes in back an
, all

Customer Question

Customer: Bill 02 f350 drw very little brakes in back an
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: all the stopping power is on the front breaks. all new parts in the rear but still the same
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $28) to post your type of question to Ford Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: sure
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 year ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose) I'm an independent contractor here at Just Answer.

If you have good pads in the rear, rotors are not glazed, and no concerns with line restriction, caliper slide pins, or caliper pistons. Then that leaves the ABS and master cylinder to blame. There is a test for this but it requires using 2 pressure gauges threaded into the master cylinder. More likely to be a faulty master cylinder in your case.

Thanks for asking your question and letting me try to help you.

You should see a rating screen if I have posted an answer, not for an info request.

Your rating is my feedback. If I don't get feedback from customers, I will not be able to continue helping customers here.

Rating me good, bad, or not rating at all does not effect the fee you have paid nor does it close the post.

Follow up/Reply as many times as needed.