Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience
2499435

I actually have a ford contour. I am trying to find a part

Customer Question

Customer: I actually have a ford contour. I am trying to find a part and a hose. but I have no idea what they are
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: had to drop the tank to replace fuel pump. when I did I broke a hose which was connected to the tank and another part between the two back tires. I have pictures but when I showed the part department at ford they had no idea what it was
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $16) to post your type of question to Chrysler Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: sure
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Ford
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I added a few photos I took of the hose and the part it is connected too.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Might help if I tell you its a 2000 Ford Contour SE 6cyl 2.5L
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 11 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose) I'm an independent contractor here at Just Answer.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/90220402/2000fueltank.pdf

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/90220402/2000canister.pdf

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/90220402/2000vetnt.pdf

Above are 3 links to the views I have, are the parts needed in those diagrams?

Thanks for asking your question and letting me try to help you.

You should see a rating screen if I have posted an answer, not for an info request.

Your rating is my feedback. If I don't get feedback from customers, I will not be able to continue helping customers here.

Rating me good, bad, or not rating at all does not effect the fee you have paid nor does it close the post.

Follow up/Reply as many times as needed.

I like to stay in contact with my customers that appear not pleased, still working on the concern, or have not rated yet. I assume you were not pleased with my help. I hate that you have spent money to get an answer but left not happy. Can you tell me why, or can I help more. If its more help you need just reply and we can pick up where we left off.

Thanks Chris