Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

I have A ford f150 we had motor pulled and another one put

Customer Question

I have A ford f150 we had motor pulled and another one put in they wiring harness was left out or un done that goes to oxygen sensor and cruse control I need to know how to find which harness it is
Category: Ford
Expert:  Mike S. replied 11 months ago.

Which engine was in it and which engine is in it now? Which O2 sensor? There can be up to 4 of them. If a v6 or v8 there could be an O2 sensor on each side and also one before and one after the catalytic converter.

Now about the cruise control, are you speaking about the cruise control buttons or whatever inside the vehicle and if so is this on the steering column or steering wheel? If under the hood, let me know the location of what you want the wires for.