Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience
2499435

Moose, I'm ***** *****
, Trying to replace the seat

Customer Question

Customer: Hi Moose, I'm ***** *****
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Trying to replace the seat housing on the driver seat of a Ford Expedition How do I get the housing off the back tabs are broke
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $28) to post your type of question to Ford Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: How long?
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Ford
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Are you there?
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Has anyone seen my question?
Expert:  EricFromCT replied 11 months ago.

Hi. I just came across your question as the next available. Can you explain what part of the seat exactly you are calling the seat housing?

And what year expedition?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
2011 ExpeditionThe plastic housing on the driver's side seat where the seat adjustment switches are...........
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 11 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose) I'm an independent contractor here at Just Answer.

To remove the cushion side shield. Gently pry the switch plate out at the top, then fold it out and lift up. Unplug the connectors. Remove the single screw in the front near the back of you calf muscle. Slide the shield forward to unlock it so it can be removed.

Thanks for asking your question and letting me try to help you.

You should see a rating screen if I have posted an answer, not for an info request.

Your rating is my feedback. If I don't get feedback from customers, I will not be able to continue helping customers here.

Rating me good, bad, or not rating at all does not effect the fee you have paid nor does it close the post.

Follow up/Reply as many times as needed.