Pete, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing automobiles various makes and models with some training and certifications.
14928985

I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your

Customer Question

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

This may be a fault with the engine coolant temp sensor needing replaced and the engine oil level or oil pressure sensor at fault.I would focus on the engine coolant temp sensor as this is most likely the fault here.I would check and see if the wires are damaged and if they are o.k. the sensor itself may need replaced.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

Category: Ford
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Thank you for your response. I have taken my truck to the shop and waiting on a call back from them.
I did not expect a response from you as I did not sign up for it.
Expert:  Pete replied 11 months ago.

Your welcome.Let me know if you need anything else and feel free to rate my help.

Thanks Pete