Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

What I am looking at
, 2006 ford exploader 4 liter v-6

Customer Question

Customer: what I am looking at
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: 2006 ford exploader 4 liter v-6 good battery will not start and ignition on, no dash lights
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $28) to post your type of question to Ford Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Ford
Expert:  HDGENE replied 11 months ago.

Hello, it will crank and not start or no crank? Does the red theft light stay on when the key is turned to on or does it blink fast when the key is turned on?