Ron Z.
Ron Z., - Ford Tech -
Experience:  18+yrs experience. State Inspector & Ford Diagnostics/Repair
18617752

Where is the fuel pump fuse in a 1999 Ford Explorer xlt

Customer Question

Category: Ford
Expert:  Ron Z. replied 1 year ago.

The fuel pump fuse and relay are both located in the under-hood fuse/relay box. I've labeled the fuse and relay with red arrows in this image: https://www.dropbox.com/s/c0ieqqg6dv2z2if/fp-relay.jpg?dl=0

If my answer has helped you, please help me by leaving a rating using the stars at the top of this page or accept the answer so I may be credited. If you cannot rate or do not see the rating stars, please let me know. You can ask follow-up questions after you rate.

Expert:  Ron Z. replied 1 year ago.

Hi! I noticed this thread was still open and thought I would do a check-in with you. Did you find the fuel pump fuse and relay? Were there any other questions you had on this issue?

Expert:  Ron Z. replied 1 year ago.

..

Expert:  Ron Z. replied 1 year ago.

Hi! I noticed this thread was still open. Did you find the fuse and relay as described in my answer? Did you have any other questions?