sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master and Advanced level certified. Factory trained with 15 years dealership experience
9825021

, yes, I do have a 2002 F350 7.3 and when I start

Customer Question

Customer: ***** *****
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: yes, I do have a 2002 F350 7.3 and when I start driving I feel like it were braking and little bit shaking, after that , it drives without problem, that thing happen just at the start driving,
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $28) to post your type of question to Ford Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: ok no problem
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Ford
Customer: replied 12 months ago.
I start the warm up the truck and when I start driving I push the gas and reacts slowly and start shaking, and I feel like the truck were braking, then I keep push gas when drives normal, thats every time that I stop (tarfiic light etc) and go some body told me the return of rear calipers which it is keeping braked, I don not know what it is
Customer: replied 12 months ago.
until what time do i have to wait
Customer: replied 12 months ago.
for an answer
Customer: replied 12 months ago.
hello
Customer: replied 12 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 12 months ago.
it is already 6 pm and until moe I did not received any question
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 12 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!

It's possible that you're experiencing brake drag but it may also be a trans issue. If the trans isn't taking off in first gear then it will be sluggish and may appear to have brake drag. Are you positive that it's taking off in first when this happens; have you checked for fault codes?