Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

My f150 lost power well running going down a ll. Went to

Customer Question

My f150 lost power well running going down a hill. Went to restart and it cranks but won't catch
Category: Ford
Expert:  HDGENE replied 12 months ago.

Hello, what year is the truck and engine size? How many miles? Does it have spark and fuel pressure? Any warning lights come on before it died?

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
It's a 1994 4.9l no warning lights don't know about spark and fuel pressure but seems to.
Expert:  HDGENE replied 12 months ago.

Ok it cranks but wont start and the fuel pressure seems low? Dual fuel tanks?Does the check engine light come on when the key is turned to on? Does it go out when cranking the engine? will it run a few seconds if you spray carb cleaner in the intake?