Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

Trying to find the parts diagram ***** is my name
, my

Customer Question

Customer: trying to find the parts diagram for f150 ***** ***** is my name
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: my front end growls, makessteering wheel vibrate, wheelbearings are good, it stops when i turn the*****on, however it also now does not lock into 4 wheel,,, 2005 15--f150
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $28) to post your type of question to Ford Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: sure
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Mike S. replied 1 year ago.

You can find all kinds of parts diagram here, http://www.fordparts.com

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
have youheard of that kind of noise
Expert:  Mike S. replied 1 year ago.

No, I can't say that I have. It would be almost impossible to diagnose without hearing it. Can you somehow make a video with sound and post it so I can listen?

Expert:  Mike S. replied 1 year ago.

If so do it and I'll look and listen to it tomorrow. It's getting late now and I am going to lay down and try to get some sleep soon.