EricFromCT
EricFromCT, Ford Technician
Experience:  20 years dealership exp., ASE A1-A9 L1 L2, Ford Lincoln Mercury Senior Master, Diesel Certified
34559540

How to vent in heater core manully

Customer Question

how to vent in heater core manully
Category: Ford
Expert:  EricFromCT replied 1 year ago.

Hi. I am not exactly sure of what you are asking. Can you try to be more specific? Thanks.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
replaced thermostat,backedflushedheatercore replacedcliamatecontrol switch and vacumgate onheater onheaterhoses so now iwant to unplug solenoid that operates vent in heatercore and move the vent manually to heat.i needlocatonof solenoid and eaziest to get to vent
Expert:  EricFromCT replied 1 year ago.

Hi. I think you mean the blend door actuator? The door that moves from heat to cold?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  EricFromCT replied 1 year ago.

The correct way to get to it is to loosen the instrument panel and pull it back. But lower down your glove compartment door and you should see the actuator there with the electrical connector. There should be 3 8mm screws holding it on.

Expert:  EricFromCT replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for viewing my response. Let me know if you still need more info. Please rate my service and have a great Holiday!