Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

, I have a 2003 Ford Expedition and the turn signals

Customer Question

Customer: Hi Anthony,
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I have a 2003 Ford Expedition and the turn signals will go on for 2 or 3 seconds then stop. The hazzards work fine and stay on. I just replaced the multi-function switch and I'm having the same problem with the new part. Turn signal will stay on for a couple of seconds but stop. Hazzards work. Any suggestions?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $28) to post your type of question to Ford Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: how long do you anticipate the wait?
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Ford
Customer: replied 12 months ago.
Possibly a related issue, my rear windshield wiper stopped working as well. When the the rear wiper switched is turned on, I can actually hear the intermittent clicking sound near the wiper blade but it does not move.
Expert:  James replied 12 months ago.

Hello, is the switch the only item you replaced?