Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

My name is darrell I have power window problem on passenger

Customer Question

Customer: hi ***** ***** my name is darrell I have power window problem on passenger side of 2005 f150
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: the window will only go down from passenger door switch not up driver door switch will do neither I have swithed the passenger door switch with one from the rear door and have purchased a new swith for drivers door neither helped when i try to raise window from drivers door the illimination lights go off on passenger switch but nothing else happens
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $28) to post your type of question to Ford Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: sure
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Tim Mohr replied 1 year ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** is usually caused by broken wires inside the rubber boot between the door and the body, either on the drivers side or the passenger side, do you have a test light or a volt meter? I can help you diagnose this?