Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience
2499435

99 f150 battery ran down over night. With key removed,

Customer Question

Customer: 99 f150 battery ran down over night. With key removed, odometer stays lit. air bag and battery lights stay on (dim). It has not rained recently, ran fine previous day.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Charged battery, engine cranks but will not fire. anti theft light flashes twice slow then three times fast for a while. now the theft light is out completely.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $28) to post your type of question to Ford Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 12 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose) I'm an independent contractor here at Just Answer.

While the key is on the theft light is out, like you said, is the check engine light on?

While cranking is the check engine light out?

Are you missing fuel pressure, ignition spark, or injector pulse?

Which engine?

Thanks for asking your question and letting me try to help you.

You should see a rating screen if I have posted an answer, not for an info request.

Your rating is my feedback. If I don't get feedback from customers, I will not be able to continue helping customers here.

Rating me good, bad, or not rating at all does not effect the fee you have paid nor does it close the post.

Follow up/Reply as many times as needed.

Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 11 months ago.

I like to stay in contact with my customers that appear not pleased, still working on the concern, or have not rated yet. I assume you were not pleased with my help. I hate that you have spent money to get an answer but left not happy. Can you tell me why, or can I help more. If its more help you need just reply and we can pick up where we left off.

Thanks Chris