Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

I have no gauges on my 98 f150 had the cluster tested and

Customer Question

Customer: I have no gauges on my 98 f150 had the cluster tested and its good.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: none of the gauges work but it does light up and the air bag and battery light do come on
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $28) to post your type of question to Ford Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: ok
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Ford
Expert:  HDGENE replied 11 months ago.

Hello, is the odometer digital and is that working when you turn the key to on? Does the vehicle run? Do any of the gauges move a little or sweep when you turn the key to on? Have you checked power and ground to the instrument cluster?Any aftermarket gauges installed?