Kenny Z.
Kenny Z., Ford Senior Master Tech
Experience:  Auto Trans, Drivability and Electrical Specialist
9600325

I have a beep that starts shortly after I start my truck in

Customer Question

I have a beep that starts shortly after I start my truck in the morning, the sound is the same as my door open sound with the truck running, the sequence is 5 beeps, 5 times, there are no flashing lights and all of the gauges are normal. can you tell me what it is?
Category: Ford
Expert:  Kenny Z. replied 12 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** and thanks for your question.

This is caused by an issue with either the drivers or passengers airbag light. Either a burnt out bulb or a circuit or wiring concern. When the airbag module detects a concern with the light it will sound the beep with the 5/5 sequence.

If you are satisfied with your answer, please take a moment to rate my service as you see fit. Experts are not compensated without a positive rating. Providing a rating does not close the question, you can reply or ask additional questions without incurring further charges.

Expert:  Kenny Z. replied 11 months ago.

I am reposting my response in case there was an issue delivering the original response from December 9th.

Expert:  Kenny Z. replied 10 months ago.

Hello again,

If you need further assistance please feel free to reply and we can continue. Otherwise please take a moment to rate my answer as you see fit. After rating, the thread is still available should you need further assistance. Experts are not compensated without a positive rating. Providing a rating does not close the question, you can reply or ask additional questions without incurring further charges.

Thanks,

Kenny Z