Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

My name is ***** *****. I have a 1994 full sized Bronco. No

Customer Question

Customer: Hello, my name is ***** *****. I have a 1994 full sized Bronco. No fuel flow. I checked the inertia switch and it has no electric power. All fuses appear to be good. Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated. Could I have a faulty fuel pump relay? Thanks, ***** *****
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Engine will fire if I give it a shot of ether. Have replaced fuel tank, fuel pump, fuel filter, and fuel sender, and put 18 gallons of fresh gas in it. Also replaced in-line fuel filter on the chassis rail.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $28) to post your type of question to Ford Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: OK, how does payment work?
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Virtual Wrench replied 1 year ago.

Did you say there is NO POWER at the inertia switch?

Also which engine size is did it come with?