EricFromCT
EricFromCT, Ford Technician
Experience:  20 years dealership exp., ASE A1-A9 L1 L2, Ford Lincoln Mercury Senior Master, Diesel Certified
34559540

Our truck was broken into last night and we r trying to

Customer Question

Our truck was broken into last night and we r trying to install a new tumbler. We have drilled out the pin. Do we have to drill the key hole too.
Category: Ford
Expert:  EricFromCT replied 1 year ago.

Hi. You may have to drill out the key hole. I prefer to use a slidehammer with a screw on the end that you screw into the lock cylinder. Then slide hammer it out. But if you can get the ignition to turn to ON position the cylinder should just pull out now that the pin is drilled out. Maybe you can turn the lock cylinder with a screwdriver.

Expert:  EricFromCT replied 1 year ago.

THank you for viewing my response. Have you made any progress with this? let me know if you have more questions. And please rate my service as well. Thank you.