Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

I have a 2008 6.4 f250 and my boost willget to 40 psi at 45

Customer Question

Customer: i have a 2008 6.4 f250 and my boost willget to 40 psi at 45 mph with hardly no power and the truck will not hardly move. basically the boost gauge says full boost but there is no boost to the engine . i can hear the turbo winding up with pressing the gas pedal and down ehen released but no power to truck
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: the intercooler hose keeps blowig off im thinking because the turbo psi maxes out and the pressures not going anywhere so it blows off
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $28) to post your type of question to Ford Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: sure
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Ford
Expert:  James replied 1 year ago.

Hello, do you have a way to test for codes?