EricFromCT
EricFromCT, Ford Technician
Experience:  20 years dealership exp., ASE A1-A9 L1 L2, Ford Lincoln Mercury Senior Master, Diesel Certified
34559540

2002 windstar How to remove rear blower

Customer Question

2002 windstar How to remove rear blower
Category: Ford
Expert:  EricFromCT replied 1 year ago.

Hi. All you need to do is to remove the rear trim panel on the side of the blower assembly. Then there is only 3 connectors to disconnect and then 5 screws and the blower motor will come out. Let me know if you need more info or instructions. Thanks.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hi how do I remove the trim pamel
Expert:  EricFromCT replied 1 year ago.

On the left hand side, remove the sliding door scuff plate, remove the liftgate scuff plate. Both are clipped in. Remove the third row seat. Remove the 2 screws that hold on the cargo net hold downs. Then the trim panel pops off as it is clipped in. Let me know if this info helps. Otherwise I do have access to the shop manual directions if needed. THanks.

Expert:  EricFromCT replied 1 year ago.

Let me know if you have any more questions. Or need more info. And please rate my service as well. Thank you. Have a good holiday.