Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience
2499435

Rear blower 2002 ford windstar
, the fan sounds like a

Customer Question

Customer: ***** ***** rear blower 2002 ford windstar
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: the fan sounds like a baring going out
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $28) to post your type of question to Ford Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: ok
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 year ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose) I'm an independent contractor here at Just Answer.

I assume you are wanting directions to remove the blower so you can get it out and test it on the battery to confirm its to blame and or replace it and or see if maybe there is debris in the blower wheel. See the links below. There is a square trim panel that you cna remove which may give you enough access to the blower.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/90220402/blower%20RR.pdf

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/90220402/02quarter.pdf

Thanks for asking your question and letting me try to help you.

You should see a rating screen if I have posted an answer, not an info request.

Your rating is my feedback. If I don't get feedback from customers, I will not be able to continue helping customers here.

Rating me good, bad, or not rating at all does not effect the fee you have paid nor does it close the post.