Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience
2499435

HDGENE in regards to the question re: 6.2l ford: your are

Customer Question

hi. HDGENE in regards ***** ***** question re: 6.2l ford: your are requesting 17 diget vin. number it is 1ft7x2b67beb70627 regards Torben
Category: Ford
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 year ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose) I'm an independent contractor here at Just Answer.

To find the axle ratio you do that through the label in the door jam, see the link below.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/90220402/axleratio.pdf

If you like fuel mileage and tad less power you want a ratio in the low to mid 3.XX range. If fuel mileage is not that important and you want more power, anything in the 4.XX range. The fuel economy and power is not that much different, very minimal unless alot of interstate driving is done. Average is the 3.55 or 3.73 or 4.10

12-18 MPG is the average fuel economy.

0-30 MPH empty 13-15 Loaded 11-13

30-55 MPH empty 15-18 Loaded 12-15

55-70 MPH empty 14-16 Loaded 11-14

When you ask what kind of service to expect can you go into more detail?

Thanks for asking your question and letting me try to help you.

You should see a rating screen if I have posted an answer, not an info request.

Your rating is my feedback. If I don't get feedback from customers, I will not be able to continue helping customers here.

Rating me good, bad, or not rating at all does not effect the fee you have paid nor does it close the post.

Is there anything else you need on this concern?

I like to stay in contact with my customers that appear not pleased, still working on the concern, or have not rated yet. I assume you were not pleased with my help. I hate that you have spent money to get an answer but left not happy. Can you tell me why, or can I help more. If its more help you need just reply and we can pick up where we left off.

Thanks Chris