Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

I'm ***** ***** and I thought I needed (possibly) to change

Customer Question

Customer: Hi, I'm ***** ***** and I thought I needed (possibly) to change my fuel filter but reading your answer of 3 years ago looks like my problem resides somewhere else
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: remanufactured engine w/appx 50000 miles started rough idling for no apparent reason
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $28) to post your type of question to Ford Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Ford
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  James replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I can send you a phone offer to assist you.