Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

Chuck, My 2008 Ford Explorer Limited only blows small amount

Customer Question

Hi Chuck, I'm Bob. My 2008 Ford Explorer Limited only blows small amount of cold air our defroster vents. Heater and air conditioner seem to work ok.
Category: Ford
Expert:  HDGENE replied 1 year ago.

Hello, does the other vent modes work or does the air only blow out of the defroster?The blower fan appears to work on all speeds?Is this an electronic EATC climate control system?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It is an electronic EATC climate control system. For a while it seemed to only blow cool air our of defroster vents. Heater vents all worked fine. After working with it some more this afternoon, I think it is now working properly in all settings. Not sure what I did but I buttoned it back up. No point fixing what isn't broke. Thanks for your support.
Expert:  HDGENE replied 1 year ago.

no problem, if you need more help just let me know