Pete, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing automobiles various makes and models with some training and certifications.
14928985

Where is the defrost blend door on a 2010 f-15 I change the

Customer Question

where is the defrost blend door on a 2010 f-15
I change the blend door behind the radio and vent now works but now the defrost is not working just the dash vent even when I which to defrost
Category: Ford
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.

The defrost/panel/floor actuator is accessed from under the drivers side of the dash as seen here

https://www.dropbox.com/s/lwhvdgi9uz4n0nt/def-12-01.gif?dl=0

If this actuator is faulty it will cause these issues here and can be common to fail.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete