Reggie Whiddon
Reggie Whiddon,
Experience:  Lead tech at river regions auto
90546729

2009 Ford f150 xlt. Cabin blower won't work on 1 or 2

Customer Question

2009 Ford f150 xlt. Cabin blower won't work on 1 or 2 position. 3 &4 work fine as Wells as the temp control. 1 stooped working a year ago. Did think it's a big deal. This morning, coldest yet, noticed 2 position not working. Can you help me? Thank you.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Reggie Whiddon replied 1 year ago.

Good Morning, I am Reggie and Yes i can help you. Locate the blower motor resistor behind the passenger side of the dash it is in the heater case, near the blower motor. I am almost positive it is your problem. BUt you can take an ohmmeter and check the resistance to be sure.

Have I answered your question? If so kindly give me a positive rating as it is the only way I will receive credit for helping you, if not please allow me to do so as your satisfaction is very important to me.