Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience
2499435

My 1994 F250 7.3 P.S has been sitting while. replaced front

Customer Question

My 1994 F250 7.3 P.S has been sitting for a while. replaced front calipers and rear wheel cylinders bled every thing r.r. l.r. r.f. l.f. master cylinder started to leak. replaced. I did do recommended bench bleed. I am pretty sure I have all air out.pedal goes to floor? RABS?
Category: Ford
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 year ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris and independent contractor that helps customers here.

Did you re-bleed at the wheels after the master cylinder replacement?

If you use line clamps and clamp off the rubber hoses to the rear then front brakes, does one axle or one wheel fix the pedal issue indicating a concern at that wheel with a binding caliper or pad, or rear brakes adjusted incorrect?

It would not be the RABS, though to verify all air is out of the system, run it on a rack in gear and apply the brakes to activate the RABS then re-bleed the rear brakes to force the air trapped in the RABS out.

Thanks for letting me assist you. I hope I met all your expectations.

Please make sure to complete the required rating when ready so I am compensated by the website from the site and question fees you have already been charged. If your not able to rate my response, let me know why, so I can help more, and stay in contact with you.

Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 12 months ago.

I like to stay in contact with my customers that appear not pleased, still working on the concern, or have not rated yet. I assume you were not pleased with my help. I hate that you have spent money to get an answer but left not happy. Can you tell me why, or can I help more. If its more help you need just reply and we can pick up where we left off.

Thanks Chris