Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience
2499435

Ron I have a 2005 ford escape 3.0 it has no spark at the

Customer Question

hey ron I have a 2005 ford escape 3.0 it has no spark at the front coils I have been told pcm or crankshaft sensor
Category: Ford
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 year ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris and independent contractor that helps customers here.

If the rear coils bank one do have spark then it is not the crank sensor. Can you verify the front coils bank two are getting power with the key on? If they are getting power then it will be a faulty PCM for only cylinder 4-5-6 not getting spark.

Thanks for letting me assist you. I hope I met all your expectations.

Please make sure to complete the required rating when ready so I am compensated by the website from the site and question fees you have already been charged. If your not able to rate my response, let me know why, so I can help more, and stay in contact with you.

I like to stay in contact with my customers that appear not pleased, still working on the concern, or have not rated yet. I assume you were not pleased with my help. I hate that you have spent money to get an answer but left not happy. Can you tell me why, or can I help more. If its more help you need just reply and we can pick up where we left off.

Thanks Chris