Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

2006 ford focus, instrument cluster not working, but lights,

Customer Question

Customer: 2006 ford focus, instrument cluster not working, but lights, breaks, chimes highbeam work. No signal lights inside or outside. car starts, runs fine. All fuses are good,
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: we have checked the alternator, all contacts, switches, grounds, and none of those works.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $28) to post your type of question to Ford Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: I will be back on tomorrow, with more information. Not my car so I can't make this discision.
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Cardoctor71 replied 1 year ago.

I can help you when you are ready