Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience
2499435

I have flushed the entire system. Replaced the core n

Customer Question

I have flushed the entire system. Replaced the core n thermostat. Only get some heat when driving over 50mph. Live in ND n getting frustrated! Getting cold! Please help..... call or text(###) ###-####
Category: Ford
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 year ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris and independent contractor that helps customers here.

Is the cooling fan stuck on running all the time?

With the radiator cap off, engine running at operating temp, blower on high, heat on full. Are the heater core hoses very hot near 170 degrees and the heat output near 140 degrees F?

Thanks for letting me assist you. I hope I met all your expectations.

Please make sure to complete the required rating when ready so I am compensated by the website from the site and question fees you have already been charged. If your not able to rate my response, let me know why, so I can help more, and stay in contact with you.

I like to stay in contact with my customers that appear not pleased, still working on the concern, or have not rated yet. I assume you were not pleased with my help. I hate that you have spent money to get an answer but left not happy. Can you tell me why, or can I help more. If its more help you need just reply and we can pick up where we left off.

Thanks Chris