Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

2007 ford f150 4.6 engine, ***** ***** 90,000, automatic.

Customer Question

Customer: 2007 ford f150 4.6 engine , ***** ***** 90,000, automatic . vibration at idle in park also at stop when in gear. name is ***** ***** dealer look at it 3 times don't know cause been on computer es time
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: just bought the truck.have learned since of this problems with ford trucks. it seems the vibration is getting worse. canfell thru the seat ,mirrors vibrate. when driving vib decreases about 50%. very rough at idle
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $28) to post your type of question to Ford Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Ford
Expert:  A. Penland replied 1 year ago.

Does the vibration change when shifting from park, to reverse, to neutral, to drive?