Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

I'm having problems with my ford econline 350 super duty

Customer Question

I'm having problems with my ford econline 350 super duty wandering all over the highway
Category: Ford
Expert:  Mike S. replied 1 year ago.

first of all, we don't pay anyone even if we are wrong. Second, you say this is a 2014 then you say 2013, which is it?

Third, I assume this is still under warranty, have you been going back to the dealer?

Have you raised or lowered the vehicle or changed the ride height? Do you have a huge load in the bed? Are you towing anything? Are these stock size rims/tires? Anything special I should be aware of?

Last, is this a 4wd, awd or 2wd and when does it wander? At what speed? What engine is in this?