Jared D
Jared D, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Shop Supervisor at County Fleet
62275574

I need a fuse box 2003 ford expedition. I do not want to pay

Customer Question

I need a fuse box for my 2003 ford expedition. I do not want to pay 571 from the dealer
I have replaced the fuel pump twice within 6 months and apparently thats not the issue. I was told from a mechanic that I will need to get the windshield repaired as well to prevent this from occurring again in the future
Category: Ford
Expert:  Jared D replied 1 year ago.

That sounds strange but it's actually really common. The windshield develops a small leak and allows a little bit of water to drip down and run right across the back of the fuse box causing major electrical problems, usually with the fuel pump or the lighting systems. We change the fuse box and GEM on those trucks all of the time.

What sort of information are you looking for regarding this issue?

Expert:  Jared D replied 1 year ago.

Please don't forget to rate. We don't get paid if we don't get a positive rating.

Let me know if you need additional information.

Expert:  Jared D replied 1 year ago.

Let me know if you need additional information. I would love to help if you still need assistance.